Whether you need to run a few numbers or huddle with an expert, Vanguard can help.
More portfolio construction topics of interest
How will market developments impact your portfolios? Visit our Investment Strategies section for our latest assessments.
Model portfolio resources
Streamline portfolio construction tasks while optimizing client portfolio outcomes. Learn more about Vanguard model portfolios now.
- For more information about Vanguard funds or Vanguard ETFs, view detailed product information or call 800-997-2798 to obtain a prospectus or, if available, a summary prospectus. Investment objectives, risks, charges, expenses, and other important information are contained in the prospectus; read and consider it carefully before investing.
- Vanguard ETF Shares are not redeemable with the issuing Fund other than in very large aggregations worth millions of dollars. Instead, investors must buy and sell Vanguard ETF Shares in the secondary market and hold those shares in a brokerage account. In doing so, the investor may incur brokerage commissions and may pay more than net asset value when buying and receive less than net asset value when selling.,
- All investing is subject to risk, including the possible loss of the money you invest.
- Diversification does not ensure a profit or protect against a loss.
- Be aware that fluctuations in the financial markets and other factors may cause declines in the value of your account. There is no guarantee that any particular asset allocation or mix of funds will meet your investment objectives or provide you with a given level of income. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results.
- CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute.