- Seeks to track the performance of the FTSE Global All Cap Index.
- Passively managed, using index sampling.
- Fund remains fully invested.
- Broad exposure across developed and emerging equity markets around the world, including the United States.
- Low expenses minimize net tracking error.
About the benchmark
- The FTSE Global All Cap Index measures the market performance of large-, mid- and small-capitalization stocks of companies located around the world.
- Includes approximately 8,000 holdings in over 47 countries, including both developed and emerging markets.
- Covers more than 98% of the global investable market capitalization.