- Seeks to track the performance of the Russell 1000 Index.
- U.S. large-cap equity diversified across growth and value styles.
- Employs a passively managed, full-replication strategy.
- The fund remains fully invested.
- Low expenses minimize net tracking error.
About the benchmark
- The Russell 1000 Index measures the performance of the large-cap segment of the U.S. equity universe. A subset of the Russell 3000 Index, it includes approximately 1,000 of the largest stocks based on a combination of market capitalization and current index membership.
- Represents approximately 90% of the U.S. market.