- Seeks to track the performance of the Barclays U.S. 10+ Year Corporate Index.
- Diversified exposure to the long-term investment-grade U.S. corporate bond market.
- Follows a passively managed, index-sampling approach.
- Provides current income with high credit quality.
About the benchmark
- The Barclays U.S. 10+ Year Corporate Bond Index measures the investment return of U.S. dollar denominated, investment-grade, fixed rate, taxable securities issued by industrial, utility, and financial companies with maturities greater than 10 year.