- Seeks to track the performance of the Russell 3000 Index.
- Large-, mid-, and small-cap equity diversified across growth and value styles.
- Passively managed using full replication.
- The fund remains fully invested.
- Low expenses minimize net tracking error.
About the benchmark
- The Russell 3000 Index measures the performance of the largest 3,000 companies representing approximately 98% of the investable U.S. equity market.
- The index is constructed to provide a comprehensive, unbiased, and stable barometer of the broad market and is reconstituted annually to ensure new and growing equities are included.