- Seeks to track the performance of the S&P MidCap 400 Index.
- Mid-cap equity diversified across growth and value styles.
- Passively managed, full-replication approach.
- Fund remains fully invested.
- Low expenses minimize net tracking error.
About the benchmark
- The S&P MidCap 400Indexis composed of mid-cap stocks from the broad U.S. equity market.
- Includes stocks of 400 medium-sized U.S. companies, representing a spectrum of industries. On average, these stocks have smaller market capitalizations than those in the S&P 500 Index.