- Seeks to track the performance of the S&P 500 Value Index.
- U.S. large-cap value equity.
- Passively managed, full-replication approach.
- Fund remains fully invested.
- Low expenses minimize net tracking error.
About the benchmark
- The S&P 500 Value Index represents the value companies of the S&P 500 Index, a widely recognized benchmark of U.S. stock market performance that is dominated by the stocks of large U.S. companies.
- Tracks the value companies of the S&P 500 Index as identified by three factors: book value to price ratio, earnings to price ratio, and sales to price ratio.