- Seeks to track the performance of the Barclays U.S. Mortgage Backed Securities Float Adjusted Index.
- Diversified exposure to the intermediate-term U.S. mortgage-backed securities market.
- Follows a passively managed, index-sampling approach.
- Provides current income with high credit quality.
About the benchmark
- The Barclays U.S. Mortgage Backed Securities Float Adjusted Index measures the investment return of U.S. agency mortgage-backed pass through securities issued by Ginnie Mae (GNMA), Fannie Mae (FNMA), and Freddie Mac (FHLMC). To be included in the index, pool aggregates must have at least $250 million currently outstanding and a weighted average maturity of at least 1 year.