- Multi-cap equity, investing in a broad spectrum of stocks covering both growth and value stocks and a range of industries.
- Seeks long-term capital appreciation.
- Invests in out-of-favor companies at attractive valuations.
- Fundamental, research-driven stock selection process.
- Four managers develop separate subportfolios.
About the benchmark
- The MSCI US Prime Market 750 Index represents the universe of predominantly large-capitalization companies in the U.S. equity market.
- The index is designed to accurately represent the large-cap U.S. equity market and deliver low turnover.