- Seeks to track the performance of the FTSE All-World ex US Index.
- Passively managed, using index sampling.
- Fund remains fully invested.
- Broad exposure across developed and emerging non-U.S. equity markets around the world.
- Low expenses minimize net tracking error.
About the benchmark
- The FTSE All-World ex US Index measures the investment return of stocks of companies located in developed and emerging markets around the world, excluding the United States.
- Includes approximately 2,200 holdings in nearly 50 countries.