- Seeks to track the performance of the CRSP US Total Market Index.
- Large-, mid-, and small-cap equity diversified across growth and value styles.
- Employs a passively managed, index-sampling strategy.
- The fund remains fully invested.
- Low expenses minimize net tracking error.
About the benchmark
- The CRSP US Total Market Index represents approximately 100% of investable companies in the U.S. equity market.
- The index is designed to accurately represent the U.S. equity market and deliver low turnover.