- Seeks to track the performance of the CRSP US Large Cap Index.
- Predominantly large U.S. companies, diversified across growth and value styles.
- Passively managed, full-replication approach.
- Fund remains fully invested.
- Low expenses minimize net tracking error.
About the benchmark
- The CRSP US Large Cap Index is a broadly diversified index consisting of large U.S. companies.
- The index is designed to accurately represent the top 85% of the U.S. equity market capitalization and deliver low turnover.