- Seeks to track the performance of the MSCI US Investable Market Health Care 25/50 Index.
- Multicapitalization equity in the health care sector.
- The fund employs a passively managed, full-replication strategy when possible.
- If regulatory constraints prevent full replication, the fund uses a sampling strategy to approximate the index’s key characteristics.
- The fund remains fully invested.
- Low expenses minimize net tracking error.
About the benchmark
- The MSCI US Investable Market Health Care 25/50 Index includes stocks of U.S. companies within the health care sector.
- The sector is made up of companies that manufacture health care equipment and supplies or that provide health care-related services, and companies that are primarily involved in the research, development, production, and marketing of pharmaceuticals and biotechnology products.
- Uses GICS methodology and clearly classified sectors.
- Offers broad representation of the target sector across large-, medium-, and small-cap companies.