- Seeks to track the performance of the NASDAQ US Dividend Achievers Select Index.
- Employs a passively managed, full-replication strategy.
- The fund remains fully invested.
- Large-cap equity, emphasizing stocks with a record of growing dividends year over year.
- Low expenses minimize net tracking error.
About the benchmark
- The NASDAQ US Dividend Achievers Select Index is derived from the NASDAQ US Broad Dividend Achievers Index.
- Includes U.S. common stocks that have a history of increasing dividends for at least ten consecutive years.
- Excludes stocks that might have low potential for increasing dividends.
- Excludes REITs, which generally do not benefit from currently favorable tax rates on qualified dividends.