- Large-cap equity diversified across growth and value styles.
- Seeks a tax-efficient total return consisting of long-term capital appreciation and moderate current income.
- Uses a passively managed ‘sampling’ methodology.
- Fund remains fully invested.
- Low expenses minimize net tracking error.
About the benchmark
- The S&P 500 Index is a widely recognized benchmark of U.S. stock market performance that is dominated by the stocks of large U.S. companies.
- The index includes 500 leading companies in leading industries of the U.S. economy.