- Primarily large-cap value equity.
- Seeks an above average level of current income and reasonable long-term capital appreciation.
- Multimanager structure combines two distinct strategies.
- Broadly diversified.
About the benchmark
- The FTSE High Dividend Yield Index is derived from the U.S. component of the FTSE Global Equity Index Series (GEIS).
- Includes stocks with the highest dividend yields.
- Excludes REITs, which generally do not benefit from currently favorable tax rates on qualified dividends.
- Uses buffer zones during annual rebalancing to reduce portfolio turnover.